AF 528 ES
An elliptical cross trainer is comparable to a treadmill in its exertion of leg muscles and the heart. Elliptical produce an intermediate range of leg motion between that of stationery bikes and treadmills. There are claims that the dual action exercise of an elliptical trainer can actually be more efficient in burning calories. The logic is that by exercising more muscle groups simultaneously, a more intense workout can be achieved in less time.
• Dimension : 46” (L) X 24”(W) X 66”(H)
• Resistance Level : 8 Levels, friction free magnetic resistance.
• Power : 1.5 Volt x 2, AA Size battery.
• Fly Wheel : 5 Kg, precision balanced.
• Drive System : Center design drive, super silent poly-V belt driven.
• Pedals : Self balanced extra wide paddles with adjustable straps fit to any size user.
• Seat : Ergonomically designed comfortable seat with 8 levels vertical seat adjustment.
• Handle Bars : U-Bar style, in built contact heart rate sensor with hand grips.
• Display : LCD display console.
• Display Feedback : Multi feedback read out displays time, speed, distance, odo, pulse and calories.
• User Weight : 100 Kgs.
• Crank Assembly : Single piece crank assembly.
• Frame Structure : Extra sturdy and stable steel frame construction durability and stability.
• Frame Finishing : Proprietary two coat powder process.
• Rust Proof : All frame structures electro statically powder coated to ensure minimum corrosion and chip resistance.Features:-
• Machine features design proven bio-mechanics and advanced structural engineering.
• Heart rate control programs provide user a challenging training.
• Constant heart rate display keeps in the desired training for progressive cardio improving and weight loss.
• Long handle arms enable sustain, smooth and engaging exercise,regardless of your fitness level.
• Enlarged and impact-absorbing pedals provide gentle movement to reduce lower back stress.
• Low maintenance design.
• Rotating part adopts the high quality bearing, durable in use and there is no noise while using.Benefits:-
• Weight bearing form of exercise that helps to maintain bone density.
• Continuous elliptical motion creates a low impact workout.
• Elliptical motion is similar to walking and is thus easy to learn and sustain.
• Handles encourage users to work upper body muscles providing a total body workout.
• Elliptical cross trainers offer one of the best forms of cardiovascular training on board computerized digital console help to plan and monitor cardio workouts.