An elliptical cross trainer is comparable to a treadmill in its exertion of leg muscles and the heart. Elliptical produce an intermediate range of leg motion between that of stationery bikes and treadmills. There are claims that the dual action exercise of an elliptical trainer can actually be more efficient in burning calories. The logic is that by exercising more muscle groups simultaneously, a more intense workout can be achieved in less time.
• Dimension: 51” (L) X 26”(W) X 66”(H)
• Resistance: 8 Levels, manual.
• Power: 2 AA Size batteries.
• Fly Wheel: 7 Kgs precision balanced.
• Pedals: Self balancing, close spacing, enlarge and impact absorbing, fit to any size user and provides gentle movements to reduce lower body stress.
• Centre of Gravity: Low COG combined with a balanced frame prevents rocking.
• Cardio Monitor: In-built metallic pulse sensor provided with handle bar style handle grips enables to the cardio monitoring on board.
• Display: LCD display, multi feedback read out instantly displays time, distance, calories,speed, odo and scan.
• Mode/Set Option: Time, distance and calories can be set as per user requirements.
• Transportation: Transportation wheel for easy movement.
• Frame Structure: Arched support frame for maximum durability and stability.
• Frame Finishing: Proprietary two coat powder process.
• Rust Proof: All frame structures electro statically powder coated to ensure minimum corrosion and chip resistance.
• User Weight: 100 Kgs.
• Machine features design proven bio-mechanics and advanced structural engineering.
• Heart rate control programs provide user a challenging training.
• Constant heart rate display keeps in the desired training for progressive cardio improving and weight loss.
• Long handle arms enable sustain, smooth and engaging exercise,regardless of your fitness level.
• Enlarged and impact-absorbing pedals provide gentle movement to reduce lower back stress.
• Low maintenance design.
• Rotating part adopts the high quality bearing, durable in use and there is no noise while using.
• Weight bearing form of exercise that helps to maintain bone density.
• Continuous elliptical motion creates a low impact workout.
• Elliptical motion is similar to walking and is thus easy to learn and sustain.
• Handles encourage users to work upper body muscles providing a total body workout.
• Elliptical cross trainers offer one of the best forms of cardiovascular training on board computerized digital console help to plan and monitor cardio workouts.