Structurally and biomechanically designed for home use. The equipments rigid body structure plays a critical role in the machine superb handling.
• Dimension : 70” (L) x44” (W) x 84” (H)
• Frame : High tensile strength steel, continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame.
• Weight Guide Rods : 25 mm, chrome plated steel, highly polished for smooth movements.
• Pulley : Fiber glass reinforced nylon pulleys with high quality bearing.
• Elbow Cushion Adjustment : Vertical 5 levels adjustment to easily place each user in the optimum position.
• Cable : 05mm dia, 250 lbs rated steel cable as transmitting wire nylon coated.
• Cushioning : Top grade 2 inches foam high density cushioning. Individual pad gives a smooth support.
• Finishing : Proprietary two coat powder process.
• Rust Proof : Electro statically applied powder coated.
• Weight Plate : Rubberized weight plate make noiseless work out.
• Weight Selector Pin : 10 mm gauge steel pin.
• Weight Stack : 150 LBS, with cover.
• User Weight : 120 Kgs.
* Seated chest press.
* Butter fly.
* Rear deltoid.
* Lat pull down.
* Triceps pull down.
* Preacher curl.
* Leg extension.
* Leg curl.
• A home gym exercise routine is one of the most popular types of exercise for people today as it provides a number of different benefits to the body. It increases the overall strength of the body.
• One of the biggest benefits of a home gym exercise routine is the way that it increases the overall strength of the body. Many of the muscle in the body are affected and the tendons holding the muscles to the bones increase their strength.
• A home gym routine exercise can increase the amount of blood flow, which can reduce or eliminate the chances of developing a number of different health issues.
• An increased rate of blood flow can remove waste from the body in higher amounts in a shorter period of time.
• The blood nourishes the muscle of the body faster, increasing the strength of the muscles.