AF-7811 ROTARY TORSO MACHINE
Structurally and biomechanically designed for intensive club/gym use. The equipments rigid body structure plays a critical role in the machine superb handling.
• Dimensions : 52” (L) x 48” (W) x 66” (H).
• Frame : High tensile strength steel, continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame.
• Name Of Tube : Round tubing (wicket combination or weight stack frame) and oval tubing (main frame).
• Tube Size : 88 mm diameter weight stacks frame and 100mm x 50mm main frame.
• Tube Gauge : 3 mm.
• Weight Stack : 100 Kgs.
• Weight Plate : Cast iron, machine drilled to exact spec and employ oversized nylon bushings for super-smooth operations.
• Weight Stack Guard : Full front and rear shields.
• Weight Guide Rods : 20 mm, chrome plated solid steel, highly policed for smooth movements.
• Weight Selector Rod : 25 mm, chrome plated highly policed for smooth movements.
• Weight Selector Pin : 10 mm gauge steel pin with magnetic knob.
• Cable : 05mm dia., 2500 lbs rated, 5mm dia., 2500 lbs rated, aviation steel cable as transmitting wire, nylon coated, self lubricating.
• Pulley : Fiber glass reinforced nylon pulleys with V grooved channel.
• Pulley Sizes : 108 mm diameter.
• Grips : Multiple gripping positions, high density foam rubber hand grips.
• Tipped Feet : Structure raised 50 mm above floor level with rubber tipped feet. This provides access for cleaning and vacuuming without scratching the paint.
• Finishing : Proprietary two coat powder process.
• Rust Proof : Electro statically applied powder coated.
• Color : Grey.
• Originally applying the “AAA” (air spring-assisted adjust) system gives you convenient and efficient operation.
• Adjustable start position meets all users’ requirements.
• Well designed compact structure, less space needed.
• Rotating part adopts the high-quality bearing, durable in use and there is no noise while using.