AF-7820 SMITH MACHINE
Structurally and biomechanically designed for intensive club/gym use. The equipments rigid body structure plays a critical role in the machine superb handling.
• Dimensions : 57” (L) x 93” (W) x 94” (H).
• Frame : High tensile strength steel, continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame.
• Name Of Tube : Oval tubing .
• Tube Size : 100mm x 50mm.
• Tube Gauge : 3 mm.
• Weight Stack : Free weight .
• Counter Weight : 10 + 10 Kgs.
• Weight Plate : 50 mm olympic plates required
• Weight Holder : 50mm, 06 number inbuilt with collar.
• Weight Stack Guard : Full front and rear shields for counter weight.
• Weight Guide Rods : 30mm, chrome plated solid steel, highly policed for smooth movements.
• Cables : aviation steel cable as transmitting wire, nylon coated, self lubricating.
• Tipped Feet : Structure raised 50 mm above floor level with rubber tipped feet. This provides access for cleaning and vacuuming without scratching the paint.
• Pulley : Fiber glass reinforced nylon pulleys with V grooved channel.
• Pulley Sizes : 108 mm diameter.
• Finishing : Proprietary two coat powder process.
• Rust Proof : Electro statically applied powder coated.
• Color : Grey.
• Application : Muscle: vastus lateralis, vastus medialis, vastus intermedias, rectus femoris, gluteus maximus, biceps femoris, semitendinosus, semimembranosus
• Originally applying the “AAA” (air spring-assisted adjust) system gives you convenient and efficient operation.
• Precisely designed cable can provides variable resistance makes your exercise more correct and efficient.
• Rotating part adopts the high-quality bearing, durable in use and there is no noise while using.