FM-8803 MULTI STATION
Structurally and biomechanically designed for intensive club/gym use. The equipments rigid body structure plays a critical role in the machine superb handling.
• Dimensions : 102” (L) x 89” (W) x 79” (H)
• Frame Structures : Combination of high tensile strength steel, continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame.
• Name Of Tube : Square tubing.
• Tube Size : 50 mm x 50 mm.
• Tube Gauge : 2.5 mm.
• Weight Stack : 200 x 3 = 600 Lbs.
• Weight Plate : Cast iron, machine drilled to exact spec and employ oversized nylon bushings for super-smooth operations.
• Weight Stack Enclosure : Steel Protective weight enclosure.
• Weight Guide Rods : 25 mm chrome plated solid steel, highly policed for smooth movements.
• Weight Selector Pin : 10 mm steel pin.
• Adjustments : Adjustable of seats, back rests and pads are meets all user requirements.
• Pull Pins : Most adjustment secured with commercial grade spring loaded pull-pins.
• Cable : 5.0 mm dia., 4200 lbs rated, commercial grade, nylon coated aircraft cables.
• Pulley : Maintenance free, fiber glass reinforced nylon pulleys fitted with premium grade -A quality roller bearings with V grooved channel.
• Pulley Sizes : 88 mm.
• Grips : High density foam rubber hand grips.
• Cushioning : 02” inch high density top grade resilient foam.
• Finishing : Proprietary two coat powder process.
• Rust Proof : All frame structures electro statically powder coated to ensure minimum corrosion and chip resistance.
• Color : Grey/ White.
* Seated Chest Press
* Butter fly
* Shoulder press
* Standing biceps
* Ab crunch
* Lat pull down
* Triceps extension
* Triceps press down
* Leg extension
* Standing leg curl
* Leg press
* Calf raise
* Seated row
* Bent over row
* Upright row
* Shoulder shrugs
* Side kick
* Back kick
• Compact 3 weight stack work station provides an uncompromised range of exercises commonly found in health club.
• Accommodates 4 users at once with 3 separates weight stacks and 1 non weight exercise station.
• Compact, low profile design.
• Reduce your overall floor space requirements while providing an attractive, inviting and easy to use strength training atmosphere.
• Sock absorbent rubber foot pads fitted to all end corner of each unit and may be bolted to the floor.
• Rotating part adopts the high-quality bearing, durable in use and there is no noise while using.
• With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, powder-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic.
• It builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
• Seat and back pads are fabricated from 1” thick grade-A ply wood and surfaces padded with two inch high density resilient foam, ply wood backing is completely covered and concealed with the same upholstery material.